ONLINE ONLY ABSOLUTE AUCTION
BIDDING BEGINS: THURSday, JUNE 5 (2014) @ 10:00 AM C.T.
BIDDING ENDS: FRIday, JUNE 20 (2014) starting @ 10:00 AM C.T.
Tay Realty & Auction, LLC is proud to partner with WCTE Upper Cumberland Public Television in this annual auction event!
PLEASE NOTE...YOUR WCTE BID # THAT YOU RECEIVED IN THE PAST IS NOT YOUR ONLINE BID NUMBER. IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH TAYS ONLINE AUCTIONS BEFORE, YOU MAY DO SO ON THE AUCTION BIDDING SITE.
VIEWING OF THE ITEMS IS AVAILABLE NOW. CLICK THE WCTE BANNER BELOW.
AUCTIONEER'S COMMENT: This is the second year Tays Realty & Auction, LLC has hosted the online platform in partnership with WCTE Upper Cumberland Public Television's of the annual Great TV Auction. We encourage bidders to bid high and bid often and support this excellent organization.
WCTE’s Great TV Auction is the largest community event and fundraiser of the entire year for the station. A local tradition airing for more than 30 years, the Auction has become a summertime event that viewers tune into year after year.
Showcasing businesses from around the Upper Cumberland and Middle Tennessee, viewers are able to call in and bid on quality items while contributing back to their local PBS station.
The LIVE auction runs for two weeks, Thursday - Sunday of each week, from 7-11 p.m. each night. The ONLINE auction runs from June 5 @ 10 AM C.T. to June 20, ending at 10 AM C.T.
Funds from the auction help us to bring you quality programming, like Bluegrass Underground and Live Green Tennessee, throughout the year and partner with the community for events such as the Blues & Brews Festival, Smithville Fiddlers‘ Jamboree, Stations of Imagination, and The Haunted Half Marathon.
TERMS: By participating in this auction the bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Disclaimer: All lots sell as is, where is, with all faults. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC and the seller do not give or make any type of guarantee or warranty regarding the lots to be sold, implied or otherwise. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC encourages all bidders to inspect lots in person before bidding. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC is not responsible for incorrect listing information, if any. Tays Realty & Auction, LLC has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items, however, it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the condition and suitability of each lot. Printed statements or descriptions by Tays Realty & Auction, LLC staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
4. Buyer's Premium: A ten percent (10%) Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid of each lot to determine the final sales price of that lot.
5. Payment: Invoices from the auction will be forwarded from Tays Realty & Auction, LLC to WCTE for processing and mailing/emailing. The WCTE contact for the auction is Jodi Pitts - Auction Coordinator, WCTE-TV (PBS) P.O. Box 2040, Cookeville, TN 38502, Jodi Pitts (click to email) / (931) 528-2222 ext.236.
6. Pick-up Date: Pickup will be coordinated by Jodi Pitts - Auction Coordinator, WCTE-TV (PBS)
P.O. Box 2040, Cookeville, TN 38502, Jodi Pitts (click to email) / (931) 528-2222 ext. 236.
7. Shipping: Shipping will be coordinated by Jodi Pitts - Auction Coordinator, WCTE-TV (PBS) P.O. Box 2040, Cookeville, TN 38502, Jodi Pitts (click to email) / (931) 528-2222 ext. 236.
8. Auction Ending: Beginning at the stated closing time, the auction software will conclude bidding for five lots each minute in catalog order with the following exception: if a bid is placed in the last three (3) minutes remaining for that auction lot, bidding for that lot will remain open for an additional three (3) minutes.
9. Outbid Notification: Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. After the auction begins to close, bidders may find out if they have been outbid by clicking the "Review Bids" button at the bottom of each page. Items the bidder is no longer winning will be marked with a red indicator.
10. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
11. Bidder Information and Security: All registration information the bidder provides to Tays Realty & Auction, LLC shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders are responsible for any bids placed under their bidding numbers and passwords. The security of bidder information is the responsibility of the bidder. Bidders must notify Tays Realty & Auction, LLC if they believe that their bidder number and password have been compromised.
12. Owner Information: WCTE Upper Cumberland Public Television.
VIEW / DOWNLOAD
NO DOCUMENTS AT THIS TIME.